- 12 easy projects for lanyards, straps, wraps, keychains, and more
- Survival bracelets that come apart quickly to provide emergency cord
- Practical gear for camping, hiking, and more
- Detailed instructions and step-by-step photos
- Ropecrafting advice for knots, fusing, tools, and materials
If you love the outdoors, you'll love parachute cord! Strong, lightweight, and durable, it's the most versatile material ever developed for making outdoor gear and accessories.
This book shows you how easy it is to use colorful paracord to create attractive and useful survival bracelets, lanyards, pouches, straps, slings, and more.
Perfect for kids and the beginning paracordist, Paracord Outdoor Gear Projects takes you step by step through all the knots and wraps you need to know. Get practical advice on tools and materials, and learn the right way to melt and fuse the cut ends of your cord.
Whether you're camping in the wilderness, working outside, attending a game, or just walking the dog, you're sure to find the ideal DIY project here!