December Knit Along
Join us for Imagined Landscape's annual December mystery gnome knit along. Each day you'll receive an email with a little knitting, a recipe (I loved the ginger caramel popcorn from last year) or a bit of story. This December's gnome, Mr. Gnightley, is sure to have a fun and imaginative story to hold our interest!
- Buy the pattern: Payhip or Ravelry (we will happily buy it for you and discount 10%)
- Gather some yarn either from your stash or buy one of our special kits
- Get ready for fun.
- More details on Imagined Landscape's web page.
January Knit Along
Join us for the 4th annual January Knit Along, kicking off on January 25, 2024. This year, we're going to knit socks! Stephen West is almost finished putting out 13 new sock patterns for 2023. You can buy the whole collection or buy one pattern. Most call for fingering weight yarn, but at least one uses DK. Some have lots of colors - great opportunity to stash dive or buy some mini skeins. Some are one color. We've put the patterns together in a Ravelry Bundle so you can find them easily.
How to Join In
- Buy a pattern. Buy some yarn. Gather your needles and prepare to cast on!
- Share the fun
- Facebook - share your progress and cheer on others in the PBC Alexandria KALs Facebook Group.
- Instagram - post your progress pictures with @PotomacBeadMinnesota